Feel the wind.
Can you hear me?
The moments collect in the heart and can be seen in the photographs.
My eyes are the camera and camera is a tool that keeps me alive.
Travel, laugh, cry, leave, belong, remember, believe, love…
People and places gives me the chance to capture moments.
Photography is also a way to externalize my emotions.
Move forward and keep your memories safe.
Graduate of the Cinema Department of the School of Fine Arts at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
– Assistant production manager in a mid-length film titled ‘Roots Run Deep’ (2007)
– Production assistant in the short film ‘Bathories’ (2008)
– Assistant of photography in the short film ‘Zarden’ (2010)
– Assistant of photography in the short film ‘Reliquid’ (2010)
– Director of photography in the short film ‘Rundome’ (2009)
– Still photographer in the short film ‘Meltemi’ (2017)
– ‘Four Seasons’ short film (2007) Patras Film Festival
– The Man with the Flower in his Mouth (2008) Sofouli Theater
– ‘Nonsmoking Balloons’ short film (2008) Nonsmoking Festival in Volos
– ‘Bloody Mixer’ short film (2009)
– Cultural program short film construction ‘Through the Eyes of Children’ (2010) Ministry of Education
– ‘Odos Omiron’ short film (2010) 48 hours Film Festival
– ‘Era Patras’ short documentary (2013) Students’ Festival in Thessaloniki
– ‘Secta’ short film (2013) Patras Film Festival
– ‘How to Make a Kite’ short film for elementary schools (Municipality of Patras)
– ‘Bicircle’ Experiment short film (2016) Influence Festival, Splats Comic Festival
– ‘UESP’ short film (2017) Influence Festival
She worked as a photographer and video artist in productions of Municipal Theater of Patras (Sataneri, The Upper World, Elisa, Fuente Ovejuna, etc.). Worked as a filmmaker on the internet magazines artsnculture.gr and walltv.gr.
Now she works as a freelancer in indepent productions, projects, commercials and professional shootings.